Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Troll watch

Here at 100 Broadway, there is this woman from the 3rd floor, a little round troll of a thing, who is like four feet tall with long, ringlet-y hair. She has the look of an entitled housewife from Syosset - and the only reason my notice is ever drawn to her is because she is constantly downstairs, directly in the vestibule, working on her thrombosis by PUFFING HER FUCKING LUNGS OUT on a pack of Marlboro reds.

Fuck her, and fuck her arteriosclerosis - I have no desire to get sucked into cancer by this gorgon. Have a little super-ego and get out out of the communal doorstep into the open air if you want to commit trollicide via tar.

Don't make me pole-axe you... I have a lot of shit to do, and that's just bad form to start my day out with a hobbit-murder.