Sunday, September 17, 2006

Signs point to...

Look, "Authority Figures," you have no right to go around telling me that I have to keep my pecker under wraps on the public's beaches. I gotta let it all hang out there, Monsieur Gendarmes! This kind of set-up is too sweet to keep hidden under denim all day long. I'm doing a service for all the other beachgoers and weekenders. When was the last time the fascist vichy government did anything to benefit my fellow citizens?

This belongs to us -- the people! When Rousseau, Locke, Paine, and Hobbes all scribbled their influential documents some four hundred years ago or whatever, they didn't see any curbs on mankind's behavior. They sky's the limit, bitches. And I plan to go right there.

So, if'n y'all see me and my junk on the white sandy Atlantic beach, you don't have to thank me. Just give me a thumbs up, a sign that you know we've all advanced the cause together, a few notches.

Awkward public nudity first, then Darfur. Thou art our quarry.