Friday, May 19, 2006

Jerez

I want to redo the last twelve years of my life -- study business at the most prestigious of schools, intern under captains of industry, get into development and or hedge fund management...

Make my first million by the age of 28, buy a Lotus, squire a quiet little knockout Korean/Armenian Ford model, get my handicap under 28, start my own business/law firm/multinational concern, take on partners, spread laundered billions around the Caribbean in unmarked accounts, have five heart attacks by the age of 31 -- all so I can have my own boardroom with this painting hung up at the head of the room:

It's a long way to go, to be sure, but it's worth it -- this thing is fucking awful and scaryweirdvomitous at the same time! Check out others like it at the Museum of Bad Art.