Thursday, February 02, 2006

Errata and Amplifications

In the Nov. 26th dispatch titled "The Inherent Problems with Alexis de Tocqueville's Excellent American Adventure," the particular percentage of milk was misstated. It should have said 1%, not skim.

* * * *

The Dec. 15th dispatch titled "Bring Me My Gummy Worms, Bitch" had stated the wrong gummi life-form. It should have said gummi-bears.

* * * *

The Jan. 4th dispatch titled "Where Can I Find Some Quicklime and a Two-Ply Garbagebag That Bone-Shafts Won't Poke Holes Through," the day of the week was misstated. It should have read Monday.

* * * *

The Jan 5th dispatch titled "I'm the Bastard Son a Mongol Whore," the nation of origin was misstated. It should have read Canadian.

* * * *

The Jan. 23 dispatch titled "Ah Fuck, There Goes My Left Eye!," Margaret Thatcher was incorrectly mentioned as the British Prime Minister. It should have read Benjamin D'Israeli.

* * * *

The Jan. 30th dispatch titled "Why Did I Just Insert Every Billiard Ball In the Rack Into My Anus?: Tips for Celebrating Chinese New Year," the holiday was misstated. It should have read Rosh Hashanah.