Friday, February 24, 2006

The To-Do List

Hmm... what do we have here? Another beautiful winter day! Some sun, not too cold, just right. Let me check my to-do list over here... this looks like the perfect opportunity to cross some of these things off.

"Drop off dry-cleaning"... check, I can do that after I get off the treadmill later. What else -- "Buy milk," as good as done. Skim, only the best for my bony-bones! Hee hee! Lessee, there's this one here, "Clean the cat's litter box." OK, later on. Wait, this last one -- "Don't die like William Holden." Hmmm... that's strange. I don't even remember writing that down.

Well, I better get busy on these... ho-ho-ho! What's this I see? A sixteen-ounce tumbler of Chivas! My oh my! This seems to be the Scurve's lucky day. *yoink* I'll just take that.... mmm, delicious Chivas.... *glug-glug-glug-glug*

Boy, that really hit the shpot. OK now, what was I doing? Can't quite... remember... urp... maybe I better top off this Chivas again... mphhhrrr...

I better watch out for that big oak coffee table, the one with all the... pointed pointy things sticking out of it. Whatcha call it? Oh, "corners," right. Let me just get... over... here... OOOFFF! *thud*

Oooohhhh... sheems I have a... hole in my shkull... not good times... bleeding out of my brains... more Chivas.... sheems like I should have followed that lassht thing on my lisssht... orp... mmmnnnmmmm.... *expires*