Thursday, February 16, 2006

I have gone and tranquilized the fucking clown

Now what the fuck do I do? I was so tempted by the little Flash-movie off to the left that I put the crosshairs on that little insane harlequin and gave that fucker what's for.

Now, he's barely breathing -- I can't even be sure his chest is rising and falling. I think he's seriously fucked up. I gotta get this fuck out of here... dirty little dead grease-paint covered bastard, all inviting me to tranq him and shit. Pointy little fucker.

Someone have one of those compact mirrors? Gimme... hmmm... oh, thank Piss Christ! He fogged it up -- he's still breathing! Get this fuck's legs by the large, red shoes and help me stuff him in the Chrysler. I'm gonna push him out as I do 45 around the hospital's ambulance drive and let him spill out on the asphalt. Not my fucking problem. Fucking assface clown...