Thursday, April 13, 2006

Death at Epcot

A 49-year-old woman died from riding the "Mission: Space" ride at Walt Disney World's Epcot Center. That's too bad for her family, it really is, but people -- they better not shut down that fucking ride.

I love that ride. I need that ride.

I need Disney attractions to live a normal life at this point. I'll say anything and go to any length to cover Walt Disney World's ass. I will set up camp at places where lies call home, places like "Lying Cheatastic Wonderland," "Fibbonacci's Fib Cave," and "The Amazing World of the Fantabulous Canard."

Seriously, shut that ride down at your own risk. This isn't Knott's Berry Farm we're talking about here -- this is the home office. No fucking shit.

[UPDATE: 4/14]

Florida medical officials are stating that the woman suffered from severe hypertension before she got on the ride, and that she actually expired from a brain-bleed. Good, now step off, homes!